- Start with our article on how to define your audience (including the most useful questions you'll have to ask to do so).
- Sign up for our new Websites 1-2-3 package - super powerful websites for your organization that don't take a super-sized budget (only $1999!).
- Read through highlights from our favorite advice that we picked up on Twitter.
- Find out what everybody loved from our blog in the last month.
- What does a typical volunteer/supporter/member look like?
- What does an ideal volunteer/supporter/member look like?
- What do many of our volunteers/supporters/members have in common?
- When we started, who did we have in mind as a volunteer/supporter/member?
In honor of our new offering for congregations, here are some highlights from the Talance Friendly Web Tools Blog. Make sure you're reading http://talance.com/blog and get automatic updates of new articles.http://twitter.com/talance.
- For those of you wondering what Facebook Connect is "What's More Awesome than Sharing? Publishing, with Facebook Connect" http://ow.ly/Ffco
- So much interesting info about Twitter, from Pew Internet & American Life Project http://ow.ly/BVKw
- From @rabbijason, on expanding your marketing message with voice mail messages: How about "We're not in right now, but u can send us a message on Twitter or write a message on a paper airplane & throw it to us."
- From @katzpdx You are 100% correct. [Social media] should be treated as another marketing channel/tactic
Need Some Help?
Talance has helped clients launch scores of projects, ranging from websites to online newsletters to CRM projects. Please click here to schedule a time to talk about your next project or to request a proposal.Find Us Fast Read About Talance Receive the newsletter. Subscribe Now! Join Talance on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Don't keep this good stuff all to yourself. Click that Forward button and send to a friend.