The key to creating and presenting quality courses.
Our proven elearning development process has been refined for more than 15 years to create solid, results-oriented training programs. Based on your program goals and the Talance elearning methodology, our dedicated team will work with you to create a personalized plan for your educational program. This plan is designed to take into account your program goals, learner objectives and new skills, which will engage and delight learners.
- An assigned educational team that includes a project manager, instructional designer, producer, and content experts
- Management with the technical set-up and design of a learning management system (LMS)
- Technical support with integrating curricula for online delivery
- Guidance on developing, managing and executing an online course
- Full access to the Talance technical support team
Talance Elearning Methodology.
Identify goals, measures of success, schedule
instructional design, syllabus development, content writing, activities and assessments
platform design and set-up, coding, multimedia and editing
review, quality assurance and piloting
registration, technical support, tracking, certification
Review, assessments, interviews, revision